Job Description – Legal Intern
|Job Title:||Legal Intern (02 positions)|
|Location:||SNB & Associates Law Group, based in Phnom Penh|
|Reporting:||Lawyer(s) and Legal Advisor(s)|
|Working-hours:||Full-time or Part-time
Monday to Friday
8:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
1:30 P.M. to 5:30 P.M.
Due to the nature of our work, the selected legal intern(s) shall be flexible with working-hours and may be assigned to go on mission(s) to the province(s).
Legal Intern(s) will have an opportunity to work with and learn legal skills from legal practitioners and lawyers of SNB & Associates on the daily case basis. With SNB, the Legal Intern(s) will earn and improve their existing legal knowledge and develop their skill on legal research and legal memoranda.
The legal internship shall be in a period of 6 (six) months.
- Key Duties and Responsibilities
- - Under the direction and guidance of legal advisor(s) or lawyer(s), carry out legal research and draft legal memoranda on topics related to civil law, commercial law, labor law, tax law, criminal law, land law, and other laws and regulations;
- - Prepare presentation(s) on research topic(s) and deliver it to teammates;
- - Assist the team in reviewing case-documents and translating documents from Khmer to English and vice versa;
- - Help to inquire any new legal update or/and procedures with all concerned governments agencies;
- - Perform messenger role to deliver documents to the court, government agencies and clients; and
- - Assist with daily administrative duties.
- - May travel to province(s) with his/her supervisor(s);
- - Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisors, as necessary.
- Required Qualifications
- - Current enrollement in an undergrate course in law;
- - Familiarity with civil law, criminal law or/and corporate law;
- - Must have a passion in learning and working as a team;
- - Be able to communicate in English;
- - Attention to detail;
- - Integrity, commitment and work ethic.
How to Apply for the Legal Intern Position
Interested students should send the followings:
- CV; and
- Cover Letter
To Ms. SOK Bonavy via email@example.com or submit hard copy at SNB & Associates Law Group at Building 49 Level 2, Sihanouk Blvd corner Street 59, Chaktomuk, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
If there is any inquiry about the position, please contact us via 023 220 572.